Navigator Mystery Dinner

We're going on the May 3rd Navigator out of Galveston. Has anyone done the Mystery Dinner? Did you enjoy it? What was the dress code for that dinner? The normal dress code for that day is casual. I didn't know if you had to dress up for this special dinner.

Thanks!

We're going on the May 3rd Navigator out of Galveston. Has anyone done the Mystery Dinner? Did you enjoy it? What was the dress code for that dinner? The normal dress code for that day is casual. I didn't know if you had to dress up for this special dinner.

Thanks!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=3240

We did the Mustery Dinner on the Navigator last year out of Puerto Rico and it was hilarious! The actors were of course the crew and they were great. The skit/play started in the Sky Bar with drinks and appetizers. We were there for probably about an hour before moving to one of the specialty restaurants for dinner (I think it was Giovannis but don't quote me on that) The restaurant was reserved for only the Mystery Dinner and the play continued in the restaurant. Th audience was involved in trying to determine "who done it". The dinner was excellent and free wine was flowing. We really enjoyed and highly recommend it. In fact, we will be on the Navigator out of Galveston in February and are talking about doing it again. Oh, dress code...smart casual. Capris for women, long pants for men.

Where you able to sit with whoever you wanted to or did they have prearranged seating for you? Asking because we are with a group of people and individually purchased the activity and want to sit together if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

We just booked the Mystery Dinner for our May 3rd cruise on the Navigator. It was $55 per person. On our cruise, it is only offered one evening which happens to be the first night of the cruise. We've never done one before, so I hope it is worth it!

We did the Mystery Dinner about three years ago--and it's my most favorite pay-for activity on the ship! GO! It's a total blast! We are booked to do it again in February.

I don't remember them doing assigned seating. The food was wonderful and there was so much wine. The actors were a hoot and a half.

I love the Mystery Dinner!

DG