Directions to Park n Go FLL

cer10lee

We are driving to Port Everglades on Thursday and I have reservations for parking our car at Park N Go. It is at 1101 Eller Drive.

We will be coming in to FLL on I595E and the directions on Park N Go website say to get off at the NE7th Avenue exit. I did a google map search and it doesn't appear that there IS such an exit.

I am reading that the parking facility is a little hard to find. Can anyone who has parked there tell me specific directions?

Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Try again. There is alot of construction going on and the direction change. I just went to google/maps and got good directiona and a map.I used Park n Go in Sept and I think I595 ends and you must exit onto 7th Av. There is also a sign the states Pt Everglades,same exit

The end of 595 becomes Eller Dr. and then you make a left at the end on 7th Ave. From there it is really confusing with all of the construction. But once you get to 7th Ave, it's only a block or 2 away.

Edited by royalcruz

Greetings

It is easy to miss since the new port express bridge is now open eastbound. Look to exit immediately after passing the airport ramp. If you miss it, no worries. Go over the bridge and make a U-turn just before the port entrance gate. Stay in the far right lane and you should see the lot.

Good Sailing

Tom

Edited by tunaman2011