8 Southern Caribbean - Breeze ??

G-off14

We just did this itinerary in July! BEAUTIFUL ports. Aruba was our favorite, and we wouldn't hesitate to do this itinerary again.:D

You will NOT be disappointed.

Enjoy!!!!!

Do you know of any reviews on here of this itinerary?

Do you know of any reviews on here of this itinerary?
You can do a search on here and look for reviews or just go to the reviews section of CC under the Breeze and then just scroll through until you see a southern Caribbean review You can also see video reviews on you tube. That itinerary is available 11 times in 2015

We just got off the Breeze Saturday. We did 8 day Christmas and 6 day New Years on her. Loved the ship. Matt Mitchum the cruise director is awesome. So so so funny. Aruba was my favorite place. Just be prepared to pay to use the restrooms there :)

We did this itinerary last February and we loved it! I have to agree with some of the other CCers that Aruba was our favourite port. We also love Curacao as well.

Great ship, great itinerary and we would do it again in a heartbeat!

Any of them good for snorkeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Curacao is great for snorkeling. We went to Playa Porto Marie this past July. You can snorkel from the beach. We saw many different types of fish. Not as much coral though. We saw divers entering the beach here as well.

I heard Playa Lagun is another good beach for snorkeling in Curacao as well.

Note, the taxi fare from the port to Playa Porto Marie is $100 for up to 4 persons round trip.

We did this itinerary on the Breeze and loved it. My 2 favorite ports were Aruba and Curacao. Loved the ship so much we booked again and are leaving next Saturday, although not the same itinerary this time.

I did this itenerary in September - loved it and really loved the Breeze. In Aruba we took the bus to the beach - gorgeous! I am going back to the Breeze at the end of this month doing the Eastern - going to St. Thomas, San Juan, Antigua & Nassau. I'm so happy to hear that Matt has returned from his vacation - he was a riot.

Looking at the Christmas 2015 8 Day Southern Caribbean cruise on the Breeze.

Grand Turk

La Romana

Curacao

Aruba

Any thoughts? Have done Eastern and Western the past 2 years, how does this compare?

CAN someone please help with what bands are on board ? Does anyone know when their contract is up ? We are sailing in March April and I need to know . Thank you

CAN someone please help with what bands are on board ? Does anyone know when their contract is up ? We are sailing in March April and I need to know . Thank you
Unless something has changed since my cruise on the Breeze 2 years ago, there were no venues that had a band. There was a solo guitar player in the Red Frog Pub and the atrium had a solo or duo playing, but there were not any 3-5 piece bands anywhere on board.

Grand Turk has some great scuba diving, so I'd assume that the snorkeling there is pretty good, as well.

Did the Gibbs Cay stingray excursion two years ago on an Eastern cruise. Was first time snorkeling, fun experience.

Just booked the Breeze 8 day Southern over Christmas next year with the early saver deal. Looking forward to the new ports!!

Looking at the Christmas 2015 8 Day Southern Caribbean cruise on the Breeze.

Grand Turk

La Romana

Curacao

Aruba

Any thoughts? Have done Eastern and Western the past 2 years, how does this compare?

We did it Christmas 2013 and it was awesome!! Just don't plan on doing much in port on Christmas Day (Curacao for us) and boxing day (Aruba for us) as they close up early. It was by far my favourite cruise. We did the 6 day for NYE this year and the ports are ok.

Do it, you won't regret it!!

We just got off the Breeze Saturday. We did 8 day Christmas and 6 day New Years on her. Loved the ship. Matt Mitchum the cruise director is awesome. So so so funny. Aruba was my favorite place. Just be prepared to pay to use the restrooms there :)

Funny I have always loved Butch, but Matt was so funny!!! Loved him. I wish it was NYE again!!!

• 3 weeks later...