Playoffs on the big screen?

C2CMH

Hi, Does any have any info on weather the ships will be showing the Saturday or Sunday playoff games this weekend on the big screen by the pool? Thanks!:D

There is no set rule. Your best bet is to bring it to the attention of the cruise director upon embarkation. Let him/her know that you want to see the games on the Lido screen. Come prepared with a printout before you leave home of game times and which channels you want to see, and share the specifics with the cruise director. I think the playoff games this weekend are on CBS and FOX which is in your favor since U.S. ESPN can be more problematic onboard.

Go Broncos.

I have cruised in the past during football playoffs, they had the games on the large screen on the Lido deck theater. It was great and they offered a beer and tee shirt deal. Enjoy your cruise.

Hi, Ok, thanks, looks like Cowboys/Green Bay on Fox at 12n central and Colts/Broncos 3:40pm central on CBS. As a Bears fan, the first game is a train wreck for me.... but should be fun to watch! :eek:

Edited by C2CMH

I have cruised in the past during football playoffs, they had the games on the large screen on the Lido deck theater. It was great and they offered a beer and tee shirt deal. Enjoy your cruise.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I hope they do! Thanks! I am ready to be at SEA!