LAX to Long Beach

RANCHOVISTA

Are there better and cheaper ways to get to the pier than Carnivals overpriced transfers? Looking to book the Miracle for Feb 28th to Mexico, last cruise before drydock. Wonder what kind of service we'll get right before drydock?:rolleyes:

I just boked a cruise last night and there are shuttle services from the airport, such as super shuttle, where you share a van with other people.

You may want to consider amount of people and times you're getting in and leaving when making your choice

$30.00 From LAX to the pier in Long Beach one way per person, is it worth it? Is there a better way?;)

Sure, you can take a town car for $55 plus tip for two people or three. No driving around the airport in a shuttle looking for additional passengers, and there is just the two of you in the town car.

With that said, I can't stand shuttles and wouldn't take one if it were free, so I may be biased.:)

Are there better and cheaper ways to get to the pier than Carnivals overpriced transfers? Looking to book the Miracle for Feb 28th to Mexico, last cruise before drydock. Wonder what kind of service we'll get right before drydock?:rolleyes:

I'll be on Miracle's sailing on Feb 7th, and am looking into transportation, as well. I just checked and for 1 person Super Shuttle is $17.00 each way, which is cheaper than Carnival's at $22.00 per person each way, the last time I checked. Enjoy your cruise!