You have to love RCI's IT systems ...

Just got the email inviting me to ...

See more, Do more, Enjoy more with shore excursions ..

It suggests the Dolphin Pull at Chankanaab, the Labadee Wave Jet Tour and the Dunns River Falls Express.

These all sound good except for the fact that they are in Cozumel, Labadee and Falmouth and my cruise isn't going to any of those places .... Wonder what happens if I book them anyway :)

Luckily I am left with the St Maarten Beach Rendezvous as an option though !

I got one about shore excursions today and tried to login to have a look, but it said I had the booking number wrong. About 30 minutes later, having double checked and finding myself correct, it says that I can't access it because the reservation is being modified. By who??

I just got an invitation to make My Time Dining reservations for my upcoming cruise and all of my cruise documents show that we do not have My Time Dining and we have not prepaid gratuities.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got a MTD email, as well...even though we have had late seating confirmed for months now. Cruise docs issued, online check-in done...even upgraded our cabin and new reservation docs show late seating.

Oops.

I must be on Royal Caribbean's email blacklist. It's very rare that I get email from them with information regarding my upcoming cruises.

That said, my friend received this message for our next cruise. They got most of it right, but they did feature a St. Thomas excursion for our Independence cruise that doesn't stop there. The other excursions in the email were correct, so that's something. :)

Just got the email inviting me to ...

See more, Do more, Enjoy more with shore excursions ..

It suggests the Dolphin Pull at Chankanaab, the Labadee Wave Jet Tour and the Dunns River Falls Express.

These all sound good except for the fact that they are in Cozumel, Labadee and Falmouth and my cruise isn't going to any of those places .... Wonder what happens if I book them anyway :)

Luckily I am left with the St Maarten Beach Rendezvous as an option though !

I also got one of these emails.

At least for me, they are batting .500 :rolleyes: - two of the four excursions they suggested are at ports we're schedule to be at.