Fttf-booked!

kc13

That's more than one whole meal at the steakhouse. No thank you. And, we always book Lido balcony so our room is always ready when we board anyway. Not necessarily to stay in the room but we drop off whatever we don't feel like carrying around. No big deal. And we are always onboard by 11:00 because we arrive early.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your room shouldn't be ready at that time. Odd that yours is?

And its a meal at the steakhouse if I eat alone, fortunately I don't and thus $50 is not the amount I spend at the steakhouse. :cool:

We had FTTF for our recent Pride cruise. I booked it due to the tendering ports. Other than that I figured I would never buy it again.

Well, we loved it. Skipping past the check in lines, getting our room and luggage as soon as we boarded, never waiting in the long line at Guest Services(which was always long), etc.

We have also purchased it for our Breeze cruise this December. We are so far out that there were 18 available still.

We have used FTTF several times and it is very helpful to our family. Our last cruise on the Dream, there was a delay with boarding due to a coast guard inspection. Our cabin was accessible once we finally boarded but it was 1pm by then and all the cabins were ready. But then our luggage was delayed and arrived after most of our hallway. I called guest services to ask and she offered to refund the cost $49.95 because of the inconvenience. I was shocked! I wasn't demanding a refund at all. She then said we would keep the benefits for the rest of the cruise.

My point, if you purchase it, and feel like any of the "benefits" are lacking, don't hesitate to let guest services know!

Feb '11 Carnival Elation

Nov '11 Carnival Fascination

Sep '12 Royal Monarch of the Seas

Nov '12 Royal Freedom of the Seas

Sep '13 Carnival Dream

Jan '14 Disney Dream

Mar '14 Disney Magic

Aug '14 Caribbean Princess

Oct '14 Carnival Dream

May '15 Carnival Sunshine

We had FTTF for our recent Pride cruise. I booked it due to the tendering ports. Other than that I figured I would never buy it again.

Well, we loved it. Skipping past the check in lines, getting our room and luggage as soon as we boarded, never waiting in the long line at Guest Services(which was always long), etc.

We have also purchased it for our Breeze cruise this December. We are so far out that there were 18 available still.

We are sailing on the Sunshine for Thanksgiving and it's not showing any excursions for our sailing yet! I'll have to keep checking. ;)

Feb '11 Carnival Elation

Nov '11 Carnival Fascination

Sep '12 Royal Monarch of the Seas

Nov '12 Royal Freedom of the Seas

Sep '13 Carnival Dream

Jan '14 Disney Dream

Mar '14 Disney Magic

Aug '14 Caribbean Princess

Oct '14 Carnival Dream

May '15 Carnival Sunshine

We are sailing on the Sunshine for Thanksgiving and it's not showing any excursions for our sailing yet! I'll have to keep checking. ;)

Yes, keep checking daily. For our Pride cruise I think they did come available about a month before cruise date. In total I think only about 30 were sold for the cruise.

I bought it last cruise they were Behind boarding but no big my luggage was there within 15 min of boarding having my own line to get off was awesome and my own line at the service desk made life much quicker Id always buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was cut out of FTTF 4 times last year, due to my late bookings. I just snagged one for April. Two weeks ago there were 10 available. Right now there are 2. with 2 tender ports, I thought it was a great idea. Hope to be Platinum this year (just have to find one more cruise to get me there), then I won;t have to worry about it