Escape Deluxe Haven Spa Suite for 3

Lacaena

Hi everyone!

I am looking at booking a Deluxe Haven Spa Suite for 3 in January 2016 on the Escape. Every time I look it says that it is "unavailable." I have checked numerous dates, including extending my window beyond January and I'm not getting any other results. I called my PCC to see if he had an answer. After telling me he had to check with the higher ups as to why this was happening he called me back and stated that there is only 1 of this type of cabin on the whole ship and currently they are having a fire zoning problem with having 3 people in there. This just sounds a little weird to me. Why would NCL invent a whole new category for one room? To complicate matters it seems this one cabin is on deck 16 and I don't see any cabins on the deck plan as of yet.

So PCC suggests that I book the cabin for 2 and add the 3rd later when, hopefully, this zoning issue is cleared up. He assures me that 3rd person will get the current promo if they are in the same stateroom even if the promo is expired.

I've heard too many stories on here of PCCs giving bad advice and incorrect information. Does anyone have any experience booking this room type or any other input?

Thanks!

I would not book it hoping to add the 3rd person later. Too many things go wrong with new ships and these cabins. And even if you could add the person later, I really doubt they would get the expired promotion. I would book a cabin that currently holds 3.

Edited by SissasMomE