Price Drops after booking?

browniegirl

I have a question for everyone - it has been almost 2 years since I have cruised on ncl and I am forgetful about something.......in the past we have always used our TA but I am using my PCC this time. I booked the current promotion with the three bonuses as we booked the Haven. In the past, if the price went down, my TA contacted NCL and they lowered it and we didn't lose our OBC's. Is this still the case? I am thinking that if we make any changes prior to the final payment - cruise is forever away October 2016 - that we will lose the three promos? If we get a change of price on the suite, we lose the promos? Sorry, it's just been a while and I am not sure things have changed? thanks!!!! I used to keep a close eye on the prices but I won't bother if we will lose too much to change!

Thanks!!!

Leah

Edited by browniegirl

You would call whomever you booked with to make any changes. You can ask them to reprice it for you using whatever the current promotion is.

Certain promotions are valid for new bookings only, some are combinable, some aren't.

We booked Gem last year and then there was another promotion the next month that ended up costing $ less but I'd lose the extra Latitudes points. I went with the lower price and forfeited the points. The OBC remained the same, but that will change too if the price drops below a certain tier.

Once after final payment, you can call to see if you can be upgraded if the prices drop. But no guarantees.

Edited by mizlorinj