Urgent - Fun Shop Cruise Cash for OBC

newlife_2010

One of my friends purchased cruise cash for me online this afternoon via the carnival website. The problem is that my cruise leaves in the morning - she nor I have received any confirmation but it shows the money has been deducted from her account. When I check in at the tampa port will they be able to tell me about my OBC? What if it does not show in their system - what should I do?

It won't show up in your docs because it is a gift. She should've gotten a confirmation though, did she check her spam folder?

Not sure check in at the port will have the info either, cruise cash is not OBC.

What should happen is within a few hours of boarding you will get a card in your cabin alerting you to this gift from your friend. Then check your onboard account and it will be there.

If you haven't gotten anything by dinner, go to guest services. But don't worry, it'll be there. Someone asked almost an identical question a week ago and the responses were unanimous that no one had ever had a problem getting their cruise cash.