Car hire in Zeebrugge?

Has anyone hired a car from Zeebrugge and can recommend a company?

Already been to Brugges, Ghent and Brussels so fancied something else this time - maybe battlefields, beer shopping and a general drive around if that's possible.

• 9 months later...
Has anyone hired a car from Zeebrugge and can recommend a company?

Already been to Brugges, Ghent and Brussels so fancied something else this time - maybe battlefields, beer shopping and a general drive around if that's possible.

Hi Deely,

Had you any luck finding car hire in Zeebrugge for Sunday 25th October? I was in Bruge last February after visiting Ypres and it is a beautiful place. I will be with my wife and two kids on the Anthem and was hoping to show them Bruges but there does not seem to be any car hire on a Sunday.

Hi Deely,

Had you any luck finding car hire in Zeebrugge for Sunday 25th October? I was in Bruge last February after visiting Ypres and it is a beautiful place. I will be with my wife and two kids on the Anthem and was hoping to show them Bruges but there does not seem to be any car hire on a Sunday.

no, sorry, we just ended up getting a taxi to Brugge in the end. We joined up with another couple (from dinner!) and just got into a taxi straight off the ship. It was pretty quick and easy and from memory it was around €40 return. We arranged where and when to meet for the return and the driver was great - arrived a few minutes early so happy to tip well.

Just as an aside, we are on the Anthem from 27th for the TA to NY!!