Royal IQ for Android......

megr1125

Ovation vs Ovulation. Two words with totally different meanings.

What the heck is the Ovation of the seas? it lists it as being on board, but is that even being built yet??

And what kind of the name is Ovation? It sounds like its menstruating.

Call me clueless but I could not figure out how to start a thread on the CC app on my phone...perhaps I had too much wine.

:eek::confused::D

Sent from my Galaxy S5

I just honestly am shocked that you have an iPad and an Android phone. Most people are either all Apple or all Android for those devices - very few split!

(For the record, that's an observation, NOT a criticism!) :)

I can't find it on Play Store on either my phone (Android 2.3.6) or Tablet (Android 4.2.2). Any ideas.

Can't find it in play store either with my galaxy tablet or phone .

I found it, but when you search it's NOT one of the first two apps that pop up, you must click on "More" to find it.

Have searched several times but still not showing in Google Play. Am beginning to suspect that it will only work with later versions of Android (mine are Android 2.3.6 and Android 4.2.2) & possibly Google Play detects that Royal IQ wont work on my devices so doesn't display it. Just theories but am taking this up with RCI for confirmation. Will report back for others benefit, but may take some time knowing RCIs response time!

Needless to say RCI haven't responded but I have ascertained that it only works with devices with Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, & even then might not work (or even be seen on Google Store) for unfortunates like me who can only afford the nasty, cheap, lesser-known but nearly as good as the more well-known brands on the market. Still, who cares, Royal IQ rarely works even for those using Apple products.