Lobster and Pasta Night

Lollygil

Just saw an entry entitled "Lobster and Pasta Night Garden Cafe" on a SUN daily. Is Lobster Night back? Is it a tail or just chopped lobster dishes?

You can bet your bottom dollar that is not a tray of tender broiled lobster tails with drawn butter besides some additional trays of pasta selections .

Edited by NYcruzzer

well whaaaaaaa???? I know they did away with LOBSTER NIGHT, and I for one did look forward to that no matter how small the tails were. We used to pair them with a steak and it was great. So what are they serving on Lobster Night in the buffet?

Just saw an entry entitled "Lobster and Pasta Night Garden Cafe" on a SUN daily. Is Lobster Night back? Is it a tail or just chopped lobster dishes?

We were on the getaway a few months ago and they had a pasta dish with huge chunks of lobster in it. It was in some kind of butter sauce and delicious. I guess 3 or four chunks would equal a good sized lobster tail. It was some of the best lobster we ever had.

Is the lobster and pasta only served in the buffet or is it on the MDR menu also? The buffet is fine for breakfast and lunch but we'd rather eat dinner in the MDR. But I'd like to try the pasta with lobster dish so maybe a night in the buffet might be on the agenda for us if I can't get it in the MDR.

Is the lobster and pasta only served in the buffet or is it on the MDR menu also? The buffet is fine for breakfast and lunch but we'd rather eat dinner in the MDR. But I'd like to try the pasta with lobster dish so maybe a night in the buffet might be on the agenda for us if I can't get it in the MDR.

It's only served in the buffet on the 2nd night as it will be seafood night! Feel free to go crazy on shrimp!

It's only in the buffet. You can stop by the buffet for a taste of that one dish, you don't necessarily have to have dinner there.

It's only in the buffet. You can stop by the buffet for a taste of that one dish, you don't necessarily have to have dinner there.

Thanks! I might just do that. Or maybe stick around for all that shrimp mentioned earlier also. I do love seafood.