Uk cruisers and the UBP, UDP and OBC offers

mikey22664

Hi

Was wondering have any uk based cruisers had any luck with adding the current promos to an existing booking

We booked a suite last June for October this year and if we had been us based we could rebook and get all three promotions

My reading of it is I would lose my deposit and maybe even my room as there are no suites (penthouse) left

Mikey

Hi

Was wondering have any uk based cruisers had any luck with adding the current promos to an existing booking

We booked a suite last June for October this year and if we had been us based we could rebook and get all three promotions

My reading of it is I would lose my deposit and maybe even my room as there are no suites (penthouse) left

From T&C on NCL UK website:

"This offer is applicable to new bookings only made between 8 January (5:00am) to 27 February 2015 (11:00pm)."

So yes, if you can't cancel your existing booking without losing your deposit (that is why we don't book our cruises through NCL EU but rather through US office), then you can't get the current promo without paying extra. And of course if you cancel your current reservation in order to rebook, current cruise prices apply too.

It doesn't matter if you are US based or not, you can book through US office even if you live elsewhere.

Edited by Demonyte