Just back of Celebration

We've just returned from 2 weeks on Celebration today. Had a brilliant time, the food was great with plenty of choice. Drinks were unpredictable sometimes the cocktails were lovely other times they were watered down and not made properly. The staff mostly were lovely especially Miko and Wally in Mistrals who always took time to chat with us.

Cabin was a deluxe cabin on the promenade deck which was great very clean and roomy.

Found like the last review that the entertainment was very repetitive the shows in the Broadway show lounge were repeated in the second week quite a few times.

Enjoyed the ports of call especially Dominica ( did Trafalgar Falls and spa trip) Barbados (Carlisle beach), Antigua (runaway beach) found the Thomsons excursions enjoyable and fairly good value for money

Main downside was getting a really bad cough - lots of people seemed to be coughing a lot on ship too and on the plane returning to manchester. The said plane was an old banger it was an old first choice 767 with water from air conditioning dripping everywhere, my tv was broken, hard seats, smelly toilets yuk! Understand from cabin steward this plane is going out of service in 3 weeks time!

All in all fairly good value

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Glad you had a really good time. I actually don't mind them repeating some shows as we sometimes miss them spending so long over dinner and can always catch them second time around.

Your plane sounds like the one we had returning to Glasgow in 2013. I joked with our English friends who were on dreamliner that our plane would be the one with the sticky tape on the windows. A slight exaggeration (for the laughs) but not so wide of the mark ;)

Haha I think I did spot the sticky tape! The cabin crew got a soaking of water when the plane landed! I dont think they were too impressed!!the show team were very good on board I love all the west end shows there was 2 different comedians one each week. Looking forward to next cruise in June on Majesty just for a week this time and a week in Sidari. Not been on the Majesty before

Haha I think I did spot the sticky tape! The cabin crew got a soaking of water when the plane landed! I dont think they were too impressed!!the show team were very good on board I love all the west end shows there was 2 different comedians one each week. Looking forward to next cruise in June on Majesty just for a week this time and a week in Sidari. Not been on the Majesty before

Have you been to Sidari before, Froggles?

Yes been to Sidari once before and looking forward to going back. Our hotel last time we went wasn't very good ax we were all inclusive as we took our grand kids with us, but we used to eat out in the resort and go out in the evening which was fun lots of tribute acts - saw Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Robbie Williams etc! We stopping in hotel three brothers this time which gets really good reviews

Yes been to Sidari once before and looking forward to going back. Our hotel last time we went wasn't very good ax we were all inclusive as we took our grand kids with us, but we used to eat out in the resort and go out in the evening which was fun lots of tribute acts - saw Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Robbie Williams etc! We stopping in hotel three brothers this time which gets really good reviews

We have not stayed in Sidari but passed through it many times on the way to Ag. Stefanos. The tribute acts come to the Condor Bar in Ag. Stefanos and we enjoyed them too. Katy Perry/Lady Gaga from 2013 appeared in our hotel in Palma Nova in 2014 and was on the TV programme Corfu: 2 Islands. Love Corfu. :)

Looking forward to going back 😎 feel so ill after this cruise! Can't get rid of this cough and really hot and achy. Was lots of people on ship same and on plane home that's the only thing when everyone's stuck together in a small place 😷plus you can't turn air conditioning off in you cabin which I don't think helps

feel so ill after this cruise! Can't get rid of this cough and really hot and achy

Hope you get better soon, it’s hard for others to understand the pain one suffers when you are sick.

Some come on here just to cause trouble and are not sensitive to the needs of others.

I have been a victim of this, and share your pain.

There are some people here, who laugh and say bad things about me, as they are jealous.

Jealous of my looks, jealous of my travels and my lifestyle.

But feel good about yourself, and forget what others think.