Pictures

Carnival has a new photo package they are offering for ship board pictures... one can only hope some of these prices could make the wedding prices go down instead of up. However it does bode well for getting some nice shots on your cruise in addition to the wedding shots for a better price.

10917532_882713855093083_1999526961_n.jpg.8dd6837487868b2bb6b5dd66e9ebd28d.jpg

I saw this on John Heald's blog and even made a comment about it. A lot of people were commenting on the photo packages being too pricey. Let's hope they listen, go digital and green and catch up to technology.

Definitely, I would love to be able to buy just a CD of our pictures and not have to buy all the preprinted pictures. With a photo release I can print as many prints of the pictures I buy as I want. So let me buy a CD and save Carnival the money of printing them. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Carnival has a new photo package they are offering for ship board pictures... one can only hope some of these prices could make the wedding prices go down instead of up. However it does bode well for getting some nice shots on your cruise in addition to the wedding shots for a better price.

I hope your wedding was as amazing as we all picture it to be! I can't wait to see your review of the wedding. Can you share the wedding photography options that they came up with? Did you end up purchasing the photos?

I hope your wedding was as amazing as we all picture it to be! I can't wait to see your review of the wedding. Can you share the wedding photography options that they came up with? Did you end up purchasing the photos?

I did, we bought the basic option for $499 which was 15 of the 8x10 shots and 16 of the 5x7 candid shots. Then our photographer threw in another five shots of our choice.

Edited by mrstriceasnice

I did, we bought the basic option for $499 which was 15 of the 8x10 shots and 16 of the 5x7 candid shots. Then our photographer threw in another five shots of our choice.

That's not too bad at all! Did they end up coming up with a digital option yet? Or are they still only offering digitals of the photos you decide to buy?

That's not too bad at all! Did they end up coming up with a digital option yet? Or are they still only offering digitals of the photos you decide to buy?

At this point it is still just digital of the ones you buy. Hopefully with the new pixels program they will come around for the wedding pictures also