Just booked Mexican cruise on Sapphire.....

merela

We just booked on the Sapphire today. Besides the future cruise credit of $100 ($50 per person for outside cabin), we got another $75 onboard credit. Our TA told us it was likely the referral credits, but I thought those should be in the form of cruise credits, not onboard credits. I didn't really looked into it further.

But I just checked my cruise personalizer and under the $75 onboard credits, it said "Promotional Campaign". I'm not sure which promotional campaign that qualified me for this $75 credit. I know for sure it's not something the TA arranged for me. I seemed to remember receiving a letter 2 months ago stating that if I book a cruise before 8/31 and travel by a certain date, I would get a special onboard credit. But I don't have that letter anymore, so I can't really be sure if that was the campaign.

Aside from calling Princess and ask them what this was all about, does anyone have any idea of what this special promotional campaign is?

TIA.

I think that Princess is having a regional promotion. I'm looking at the sapphire for the last week in November to Mexico. My TA and Princess 1-800 hasn't said anything about a credit ... did your TA or Princess tell you that you'd be getting an onboard credit?

Archived