Suggestions for upscale resort day pass near falmouth

jenjack

We booked our day (Jan 27) through Resort for a Day. The two Jewel Resorts they offer passes to look very upscale. Perhaps not Sandals upscale but pretty darn close. One of the Jewel Resorts is adults only and the other is not but from what I've read they both sound great.

buffy - I will give a full trip report when I return and will be sure to include plenty of details of our days in port.

I generally post my report both on the forum boards but also on the ship review page. We'll be on Disney Magic.

jenjack - I've heard the Sandals resorts sometimes do day passes as well. Can't top Sandals.

buffy - I will give a full trip report when I return and will be sure to include plenty of details of our days in port.

I generally post my report both on the forum boards but also on the ship review page. We'll be on Disney Magic.

jenjack - I've heard the Sandals resorts sometimes do day passes as well. Can't top Sandals.

Tagong-Are you going to the adults only or the other Jewel resort?? We're looking for something for March, but not sure doing a long drive from the port. Looking forward to your report when you return.

Have a great trip!!:D

kik - we are going to the Jewel Runaway Bay which is not the adults only. According to Resort for a Day it is a 40 min drive from the port in Falmouth which for our group was manageable. Thanks for the trip well wishes. You'll see my report a week or so after I return. Hope it is helpful to you.

cruising on the allure jan 25 and looking for a nice resort close to the Flamouth POrt...... i like upscale but hubby likes organized activities (volleyball) ..any suggestions? prices?

Hi jenjack, we are also cruising on allure jan 25th and are looking for a nice resort close to Falmouth port. Have you found anything promising outside of the Red Stripe Beach for 30.00 per person offered by RCL?

Hi jenjack' date=' we are also cruising on allure jan 25th and are looking for a nice resort close to Falmouth port. Have you found anything promising outside of the Red Stripe Beach for 30.00 per person offered by RCL?[/quote']

hi #4'smom was trying to see if iberostar grand rose hall offers day passess. it is an adults only hotel.... ive stayed at oberostars in dominicn and i really like thm lots of fun.....still havent heard back from them.. i am just about to take a look at sandals riviera and royal plantation.. ill let you know what i find

When we were docked in Montego Bay, we headed over to Hilton Rose Hall. The place is gorgeous with plenty to do and food/drinks included. I have a complete review with TONS of pictures located in my signature line if you are interested in checking it out. From what I understand, it's midway between Montego Bay and Falmouth, so coming in at Falmouth should be easy enough to get to as well. We used Resort for a Day (have used them twice now with AI resorts) and have a great experience each time. :)