Playing cards

pajammies

Well, there are game supplies in O'Gills/Diversions for your use there. Not sure if there are any at GS. For a while, the frequent cruiser gift included a deck of cards, but I'm told that we were on the last cruise that got this gift.

Dumb question, but it you want a deck of cards, why not toss it in the suitcase?

Well' date=' there are game supplies in O'Gills/Diversions for your use there. Not sure if there are any at GS. For a while, the frequent cruiser gift included a deck of cards, but I'm told that we were on the last cruise that got this gift.

Dumb question, but it you want a deck of cards, why not toss it in the suitcase?[/quote']

I will have some, I just like to get them from the ship. The two lines I've been on so far have their logo on them, so I guess you could say I like to collect them :D

But thank you, I'll check when I get on board.

Edited by pajammies

Sailaway Package

Item 2230

Enjoy a great vacation no matter what Port you are visiting on your Disney cruise. Pack the sleek Disney Cruise Line backpack with a set of DCL exclusive playing cards, a DCL waterbottle, and you're all ready for the fun on your next adventure. You can also just relax and play cards by the poolside or at the beach. Enjoy your Sailaway Package at all times!

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/

A snip at $69! :eek:

ex techie

Haha, no, I will not be doing that. That's a bit steep for me.

A bit steep for anyone really!

A $10 back pack, $3 bottle and a $1.50 pack of playing cards for $69!

Yet again, some on here have posted pictures and get very fantasised and over Disney excited by a free $15 bottle of prosecco as a gift in a suite!

When paying that rate I would expect a bottle of Moet champagne as a minimum, and Verve or higher for the WD or RD suites!

If I were you, I would chuck a pack in your bag and ask at Guest Services if they have any DCL branded ones or check the stores on board!

ex techie

A bit steep for anyone really!

A $10 back pack, $3 bottle and a $1.50 pack of playing cards for $69!

Yet again, some on here have posted pictures and get very fantasised and over Disney excited by a free $15 bottle of prosecco as a gift in a suite!

When paying that rate I would expect a bottle of Moet champagne as a minimum, and Verve or higher for the WD or RD suites!

If I were you, I would chuck a pack in your bag and ask at Guest Services if they have any DCL branded ones or check the stores on board!

ex techie

FYI, that bottle of Prosecco costs DCL about $4. Personally I prefer to BYOB a bottle of good Champagne (Moët Brut doesn't fit that description IMHO).

I've seen DCL cards in the onboard store, I want to think they were $6 or so.

FYI, that bottle of Prosecco costs DCL about $4. Personally I prefer to BYOB a bottle of good Champagne (Moët Brut doesn't fit that description IMHO).

I've seen DCL cards in the onboard store, I want to think they were $6 or so.

I was speaking about $15 retail, not bulk purchase as DCL does ;)

Good news for the OP that they have them in the stores though! $6 sounds like a lot, but then again it does have a DCL logo on it! lol!

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie

Good news for the OP that they have them in the stores though! $6 sounds like a lot, but then again it does have a DCL logo on it! lol!

ex techie

Basic rule for anything with a Disney brand/logo/imprint. Double the price of a similar "unbranded" object...and sometimes add a bit more for good measure.