I don't think I could ever go on a CC group cruise - Could You??

I would go in a heart beat if someone offered one over the summer when the kids were out of school and was not adults only.

Did you see our "Date with Destiny" group? We are sailing 6/18/06 (I'm not sure if your kids are out of school by then), and is open to everyone - singles, couples, families - young and old. And I see you are from Southeastern PA - we have a lot of PA people going with us too. :)

hehehehehehe this is turning into the Shameless group cruise thread...LOL

Man I can't wait to get on a ship again!!!!

I would do a group in the summer but it is my prime time of buss. Besides it is Hurricane season!!!:eek:

Oh yea pssst come with us...hehehehe;)

(shakes head) Shameless:D

I've been reading all the responses on this thread and am left wondering if I am one of those who appear to be cliqueish. I certainly hope not. When you've been a member of this community for a long time like I have, you meet people and strike up friendships along the way. In my case, I've been fortunate enough to meet some of those CC friends while travelling and have enjoyed their hospitality in their homes. It now extends way beyond cruising and is real friendship. Aren't these friendships what CC is all about? Of course we banter back and forth, hopefully not to the excusion of others. I answer questions and try to be helpful but if I don't know the answer to a question, I probably won't reply at all. Don't take it as a snub, it's just that I don't know the answer to your question.

In a month, I will be going on a CC group cruise. Did we have a few clashes along the way? Of course we did. I have clashes with my DH all the time. It doesn't mean we have a bad relationship, it means we had a difference of opinion over a particular matter. That's life. But you get over it and get on with your vacation. There are activities where all are invited. I doubt that I'll join them because it isn't my style. I may meet up with a few over the course of the cruise but generally speaking, I'll be doing my own thing. That's the nice thing about it, you chose your level of involvement.

Beth

Sometimes you read a subject and start reading the thread and then it sucks you in and makes you keep reading it.:) I'm still a newbie and haven't cruised yet since finding this board. I wish I would of found it before our first cruise. I haven't read any of the group cruise threads because I really didn't know what they were. But now I'm curious and will have to check them out. However, I just wanted to add that I would love to go on a group cruise.....I think it sounds like fun! I also have to add that I can easily be intimidated, but highly doubt any of the "negative" posters would join a fun and loving group. I've been around boards and newsgroups for many years and have met a lot of people in real life that I've met online. It's awesome! I think you can get to know most people by communicating with them regularly and you usually know who you can and can't feel comfortable around. The majority of the members here are people that I feel I would be comfortable around and hope to meet a lot of you in whatever upcoming cruises we may be on. We've got a roll call going for our upcoming cruise and I've gotten to know a few from that board and I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot more as the cruise date gets closer.

Happy Cruising!

De:)

Archived