Can suites order from all restaurants for in room dining?

Trail46

With traditional dining, suites were allowed to order in-room meals from the MDR menu for all three meals. Does Quantum offer that.... in room dining from all the restaurants onboard, complementary and for a fee?

Thanks for any help.

With traditional dining, suites were allowed to order in-room meals from the MDR menu for all three meals. Does Quantum offer that.... in room dining from all the restaurants onboard, complementary and for a fee?

Thanks for any help.

You can order from any of the 5 complimentary restaurants for dinner (including coastal kitchen). The menus are in the suite folder in your room.

I don't eat breakfast so I'm not sure, but i think you could also order from american icon or coastal kitchen for breakfast and lunch.

As for the fee restaurants, I was told by others on this board that you could order dinner from them, also, and just pay the fee. I didn't try it out, though, and am not sure if it would work for lunch from the specialty restaurants that are open then (like jamie's and devinly decadence).

FWIW, the entire room service menu is also free for suites, even the items that are charge for others.