RCCL Freebies Or Deals for Honeymoon cruise?

Hey all!

My fiancée and I are honeymooning on the Adventure of the Seas June 26th, 2015.

We were wondering if there were any well kept secrets about freebies or deals for honeymooners.

For instance, my brother received a free couples massage on carnival.

Any input from previous honeymooners would be much appreciated!!

Edited by skatermanjon

We did our Honeymoon on Brilliance in 2012. We did get a bottle of something tasty from the cruise director (I think bubbly), but then we just got special shout outs for the entire cruise. We may have even gotten a complimentary night at Chops or something...I can't remember.

We also did the Honeymoon registry that they promote, and it was very straightforward. We used that to pay for special extras on the trip!

Many congrats,

DG

We got married on Independence 5 years ago. They had a Honeymooners Party, which had champagne, wedding cake, chocolate covered strawberries and one other dessert. They raffled off a few things (my guess is there were about 25 couples)

A few days later we received 2 RCI tote bags, 1 bottle of champagne and 1 bottle of wine (I think... it may have been 2 champanges) RCI key chains. magnets, stationery, wine glasses, coffee mugs, pens bunch of lil things...

Not sure if they gave us more due to all the complications with the wedding (and trust me it was pretty bad on the part of 'The Wedding Experience', who RCI used to sub-contract their weddings to) or not but the on one of the last days on board I was in the gift shop buying a set of Indy teddy bears and the Cruise Director saw us and comped the bears as well

Edited by LilBlackDress