Anybody back from the all inclusive package

mrschipsfc

I'd be curious to know if the sticker for the beverage package is already on your card when you check in or if you have to go somewhere after you get on the ship to get it.

I purchased the beverage package before the cruise I recently went on and we had to go to the bar in the atrium to get the sticker for our cards. They had our names on a list there.

We were on the Getaway with the all-inclusive last week. We were in the Haven and our cards already had the UDP and UBP stickers.

We thought it was great! We would do it again in a heartbeat! We, too, came out ahead financially.

In addition to the dining and drinks we liked:

The 250 internet minutes were great!

The water, wine, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries were wonderful!

Some things we would like NCL to consider is:

40 pictures per couple are A LOT! We felt like we had to take pictures at every opportunity to get 40 good ones. Having said that, I do have some amazing pics!

The $200 pp in shore excursions is too much for some people. Also, you cannot book them online prior to the cruise. You would have to use your credit card and would not get reimbursed.

I would like to see an all-inclusive with some choices. Maybe spa credit instead of shore excursions, etc. But, it was really nice not worrying about anything!

Thank you, Stacy-B! We've booked the ALLIN package for our cruise in June, and I have been skeptical about getting everything that they say is included (and how easy is it to actually take advantage of the included items).

So how did they handle the daily service charge? Did it appear as a charge/then credit on your invoice? Or did they just not charge it at all? Was the 250 minutes of internet automatically on your account when you logged in, or did you have to ask for it?

Did you use that "$150 onboard credit certificate" ? What can that be used for? That is showing up for us on our reservation, in addition to the $200 shore excursion credit, plus the $300 early booking/suite OBC. (Too bad you can't book the shore excursions prior to getting on board.) I am just trying to figure out how to use all these different credits, what they are for, exactly. I wouldn't want to waste them.

Overall, I just picture us having to chase various NCL people down to tell them, "We have the ALLIN package, we get this and that for free". There was only really a two-month window when one could book that package, and probably not a whole lot of us did, so I hope it's not a challenge to prove what we are supposed to have with the package.

Glad you had a good time and were able to take advantage of the package!!!

When we got to our cabin, there was a coupon book type thing will all the credit freebies. We gave it to the concierge in the Haven and he took care of it. I think you would give it to the customer service desk, if not.

Our bill was confusing at times, but it did all work. We had the $300 OBC, and then as we used something, like the internet, it would charge us the $99, and then there would be a credit for $99. Some things, like the Shore excursion credit, showed at non-refundable credit, even at the end.

The DSC never showed up on our bill, and the photo peeps rang up our 40 photos at 0. They were the only people we had to tell that we had the package.

My husband went through our statement at the end, and could match up charges and credits, and everything was right. They do not say what they are for, which would be helpful!

I think it is a good addition. We paid for the all-in in September, and came home with almost no charges in January!

Pre-booking shorex and not pre paying. It was possible to do it, just not on line. We have a ton of obc and did not want to chance not getting our choice of shorex by waiting until we boarded to book.

I called the Latitudes number and explained what I wanted to do. Long story short, the Latitudes rep explained she would: take my requests, pass them through her supervisor and if they were approved it would show on "my NCL" in about a week. I checked back and all my requests were on the schedule.

I did this several months ago and have yet to cruise . . . fingers crossed.

When we got to our cabin, there was a coupon book type thing will all the credit freebies. We gave it to the concierge in the Haven and he took care of it. I think you would give it to the customer service desk, if not.

Our bill was confusing at times, but it did all work. We had the $300 OBC, and then as we used something, like the internet, it would charge us the $99, and then there would be a credit for $99. Some things, like the Shore excursion credit, showed at non-refundable credit, even at the end.

The DSC never showed up on our bill, and the photo peeps rang up our 40 photos at 0. They were the only people we had to tell that we had the package.

My husband went through our statement at the end, and could match up charges and credits, and everything was right. They do not say what they are for, which would be helpful!

I think it is a good addition. We paid for the all-in in September, and came home with almost no charges in January!

Thank you for your detailed reply! We'll follow suit and hit up our concierge, that is a great idea. We've always stayed in a suite but never used the concierge whatsoever (never saw them except at embarkation). Might as well use them!

We've also never had a single photo taken of us by the ship photographer on any cruise...but this one I think we should, since it's included and since it's our 25th anniversary. We're really looking forward to this cruise. I love logging in to our account and seeing that long list of included amenities!

Edited by azgkrudi