UK Reviews of the Week by Ishiarusha, kbinbkk & Retiredwaster!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Norwegian Jade A really enjoyable cruise and much better than expectations by Ishiarusha

We were not sure what to expect but were pleasantly surprised with how much we enjoyed our cruise. Okay the cabins are not big and the space for clothes is limited but the staff, food, service and entertainment more than makes up for this. Anyway, we only stayed in the cabin at bed time so it didn't matter that the space was limited. The embarkation and dis embarkation was surprisingly fast and efficient compared to other cruises and we didn't t queue for long when we first arrived at the ship. Continue reading... A really enjoyable cruise and much better than expectations

Arcadia Great value by kbinbkk

This was our second cruise, the first being on the Carnival Spirit to Alaska 2 years ago. I had read quite a few negative comments about P&O in general and the Arcadia in particular on this site so I was slightly cautious about the whole experience however it turned out that we had nothing to worry about! Check in at the terminal in Southampton was quick and smooth and within an hour of arrival we were on board and eating in the Belvedere where the food was good and plentiful. Continue reading... Great value

Seven Seas Voyager Top Class...Again by Retiredwaster

Our fourth Regent Cruise, third with Voyager. We have also cruised with Oceania (3). My first cruise review.

If you haven't been with Regent before and are thinking about it - DO IT! Most reviews are fair, accurate and most complimentary; but I have read some astonishingly poor reviews and wonder what some people expect and where they will go next so do have a pinch or two of salt when doing your research. Regent is luxury in all areas. I won't repeat the advertising you can see, rather give some humble opinions. Continue reading... Top Class...Again

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin