Clock is ticking - Route help Houston to Gally

Azure-Seas

Hi Y'all!

I am leaving on the Navigator out of Galveston on Sunday Jan 18/15. Am arriving at the George Bush Airport and picking up a rental car. I would like to avoid paying the Plate Pass and consequently need to avoid the Toll Roads on my way to Galveston. Is this do-able and could someone help me out with a possible route?

Thanks so much for your quick reply SSB. I have been really looking forward to the Cruise, so much so that I'm now hooked on the Galveston Webcams! Sure hope the weather improves, it looks a little like Vancouver right now. My daughter who works on the Navigator told me the last Cruise was very rocky. Let's keep our fingers crossed for calm seas on the 18th!

Thanks so much for your quick reply SSB. I have been really looking forward to the Cruise, so much so that I'm now hooked on the Galveston Webcams! Sure hope the weather improves, it looks a little like Vancouver right now. My daughter who works on the Navigator told me the last Cruise was very rocky. Let's keep our fingers crossed for calm seas on the 18th!

Sunday 55 and sunny and partly cloudy

Sunday week return rain and similar temp

Again hope we meet on ship

Are you on roll call?

Edited by ssb