Booking through MY NCL account, applying gf's credit?

bobbycruiser

Sorry for the random question, but I am looking everywhere and can not find the answer to my question. I am looking to book a cruise through my account (I am a friends and family member) so the price is much lower, BUT my girlfriend has a 250 dollar credit toward a cruise. Would it be possible to use her 250 toward her cruise (she will share a room with me) even if its booked through MY account?

The FCR must be transferred to your account first, see my reply in this thread (post #6) for instructions:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2143200

Wow, you guys work fast. Ok, so would I book the cruise first, then transfer the credit? or transfer the credit then book the cruise?

You should call NCL to find out if you can use a Freestyle Cruise Reward when booking thru Friends and Family before you transfer the FCR. I know you cannot buy a FCR when you are a "Friends and Family" cruiser.

This doesn't even sound right at all.

May not sound right to you but I just looked it up on one of my FCR's. Number 9 of the Terms and Conditions of the FCR reads: "Freestyle Cruise Rewards Deposits cannot be combined with chartered cruises, employee, friends and family, interline and travel agent comp rates."

May not sound right to you but I just looked it up on one of my FCR's. Number 9 of the Terms and Conditions of the FCR reads: "Freestyle Cruise Rewards Deposits cannot be combined with chartered cruises, employee, friends and family, interline and travel agent comp rates."

Your right Peg, it's been that way for a while now. These are heavily discounted fares, so the exclusion.

This is correct. I just called NCL and was given the bad news. O well, I guess we have to go on another cruise at some point;) Haha. Thank you all for the responses though. Much appreciated!