Leah Rodriguez

Trobrah

Does anyone know Leah Rodriguez' email address. She will be the Concierge on the Sun for our cruise.

Thanks,

Jay

Why don't people leave these concierges alone until they get on the ship? My god, don't you think they are busy helping the current passengers? Enough is enough, what could possibly be so important? Don't worry, it won't take them too long to bring you your special pillows once you board.

Last I heard, Patrick Berido was staying on the Sun until March 29. Not sure where Leah is headed.

Pre concierge said she was returning on the 18 of January and Patrick was leaving. Not sure where or what ship he is going on or if he is going on vacation. Unless they have made a mistake on the dates.

Why don't people leave these concierges alone until they get on the ship? My god, don't you think they are busy helping the current passengers? Enough is enough, what could possibly be so important? Don't worry, it won't take them too long to bring you your special pillows once you board.

Wow, dude. Bad day? Not sure talking to them like they are a child is necessarily the best approach here. Simple question really only required a simple answer. Not a lecture.

• 1 month later...
Pre concierge said she was returning on the 18 of January and Patrick was leaving. Not sure where or what ship he is going on or if he is going on vacation. Unless they have made a mistake on the dates.

Untrue. On Jan 22, 2015, the 19th day of my most recent 21 day back-to-back on the Jade, Leah greeted me in the Haven, informing me that she was taking over for Bruno, who was departing for his month long vacation, from Jan 24 on.

Untrue. On Jan 22, 2015, the 19th day of my most recent 21 day back-to-back on the Jade, Leah greeted me in the Haven, informing me that she was taking over for Bruno, who was departing for his month long vacation, from Jan 24 on.

Correct. When we boarded the SUN in January to my surprise (and a good surprise)Patrick was still on board. He was staying on until his vacation time. I suppose the pre concierge just didn't have the updated information.

Edited by NJLVW

Correct. When we boarded the SUN in January to my surprise (and a good surprise)Patrick was still on board. He was staying on until his vacation time. I suppose the pre concierge just didn't have the updated information.

What a shock, a customer service rep gave out wrong information :eek:

Patrick was there as the concierge on my February 7th cruise I just took.

Harriet

Wow, dude. Bad day? Not sure talking to them like they are a child is necessarily the best approach here. Simple question really only required a simple answer. Not a lecture.

Tarps14......

Meet Jackson Bernard

I take it you haven't meet him yet! LOL

Harriet

Patrick was there as the concierge on my February 7th cruise I just took.

Harriet

Yes he was there on my January cruise as well. I had contacted the pre concierge before my cruise and the info I had been given was he was leaving and she was coming on board. When we boarded the SUN in January to my surprise (and a good surprise) Patrick was still on board. He was staying on until his vacation time. I suppose the pre concierge just didn't have the updated information. I will say I am glad he was there for my cruise. He is great!

Agreed, the pre concierge looks after passengers PRE CRUISE, the onboard concierge should have to be bothered with upcoming passengers request until it's their turn for his/hers valuable time just my opinion