Deck 11 under Garden Cafe in Mini-Suite

divamimi312

On Gem (Sister ship) I have been in 11118 and didn't hear a lot of noise. However, last year my relatives had 11100 and could hear noise above them. I think you're asking about cabins farther forward than 11100?

The garden cafe carpeting curves, so if you're under the carpeted area, you're fine. Check out the deck plan; it kind of outlines the carpet curve.

Edited by mizlorinj

On Gem (Sister ship) I have been in 11118 and didn't hear a lot of noise. However, last year my relatives had 11100 and could hear noise above them. I think you're asking about cabins farther forward than 11100?

The garden cafe carpeting curves, so if you're under the carpeted area, you're fine. Check out the deck plan; it kind of outlines the carpet curve.

We are 2 doors away from 11100, forward. Hope noise isn't an issue as I'm a lite sleeper.

Are these the mini suites with the overhanging balcony above you, or is that only on mid ship cabins?

There are no overhanging balconies above any deck 11 cabins on Jewel class ships - only public spaces above.

But the overhang starts about around cabin 11024/11524 and ends around 11092/11592 (couldn't align the decks on the tablet so those are approximate numbers).

There are no overhanging balconies above any deck 11 cabins on Jewel class ships - only public spaces above.

But the overhang starts about around cabin 11024/11524 and ends around 11092/11592 (couldn't align the decks on the tablet so those are approximate numbers).

Thankyou for pointing this out. I should not have referred the overhang as a balcony overhang. I understand that the particular cabins you refer to do block out any sun.Would you concur?

I understand that the particular cabins you refer to do block out any sun.Would you concur?

Not all sun. Yes, the overhang blocks the sun for some extra time going up/down to/from the highest point, but there is still plenty of time when sun shines directly to the balcony depending on the ships orientation. It's not like the overhang is that far out that it'd block any sun completely.