Wifi on Majesty

We are sailing on Majesty in September. Anyone have any experience of the wifi on Majesty....ie where is the best area to pick it up, is it reliable and is it free ! I`m guessing it`s chargeable as it doesn`t state otherwise. I know these things are constantly improved/upgraded so any recent experiences would be much appreciated.

• 7 months later...
We are sailing on Majesty in September. Anyone have any experience of the wifi on Majesty....ie where is the best area to pick it up, is it reliable and is it free ! I`m guessing it`s chargeable as it doesn`t state otherwise. I know these things are constantly improved/upgraded so any recent experiences would be much appreciated.

Hi Oscarshep, the wifi is payable the last time we used it my DH got the biggest bundle he could we found the best and quickest place to use it was the Royal Observatory.

Hope this helps.

Expensive and painfully slow - go ashore. Most bars now offer free WiFi.