Menu and shows on longer cruises

nunuc2000

Howdy... On 7 day (or shorter) cruises, the menus in the dining room and the main shows all tend to repeat themselves week after week.

Any ideas on how that will work on an 11 or 10 day cruise? Can we expect the menu to vary each of the 11 (and 10) nights?

A variety of menus.

On the Hawaii 15 day we had different menus each night.

Some days we had brunch. At least three days we had breakfast and lunch. The lunch menu was different each day.

The lunch buffet also changed. I know Peruvian was served twice. Missed it both times because I was talking, lol

Howdy... On 7 day (or shorter) cruises, the menus in the dining room and the main shows all tend to repeat themselves week after week.

Any ideas on how that will work on an 11 or 10 day cruise? Can we expect the menu to vary each of the 11 (and 10) nights?

Menus don't repeat. 8 to 11 should still be a unique menu.

Thanks for the info, everyone. One of my favourite things about cruising is that I don't have to cook a single meal, and to have a big variety every day is a big deal to me. :D

How about the shows? I assume the bigger production shows *might* repeat, but will they have a variety of other entertainers, i.e. comedians or fly-on shows?

Thanks,

C.

Thanks for the info, everyone. One of my favourite things about cruising is that I don't have to cook a single meal, and to have a big variety every day is a big deal to me. :D

How about the shows? I assume the bigger production shows *might* repeat, but will they have a variety of other entertainers, i.e. comedians or fly-on shows?

Thanks,

C.

As previously mentioned, the menu's will not repeat, however you will find certain items will repeat.

As for the shows, if you are on a single voyage over 7 or 8 days, then you will not have repeat showings, and sometimes, depending on the itinerary, you will have fly-in acts.

However, having said that, it you are on a B2B instead, both the menu's and the shows will repeat.

As previously mentioned, the menu's will not repeat, however you will find certain items will repeat.

As for the shows, if you are on a single voyage over 7 or 8 days, then you will not have repeat showings, and sometimes, depending on the itinerary, you will have fly-in acts.

However, having said that, it you are on a B2B instead, both the menu's and the shows will repeat.

Makes sense... our cruise is a B2B, first leg 11 days, second leg 10 days. We fully expect the second leg to be a repeat of the first, and that's totally understandable. :)