Captain's Club & Crown & Anchor status

time4me2fly

It should take effect on your first sailing on Celebrity and you should be Elite based on your RCI Diamond status (I believe - we are elite with Celebrity and got automatic Diamond on RCI for our next cruise we have booked with RCI). I would call captains club and make sure you will have the reciprocal recognition on your cruise. When we turned elite on Celebrity our RCI status was automatically updated to Diamond. So, maybe log into Celebrity online and see if it happens to show you as Elite already, if so you are good to go.

Edited by AlbertaCruisers

We too are Diamond on RCCL and going on our first Celebrity cruise soon. Before we booked the Celebrity cruise I called Captains Club, gave them our RCCL C&A numbers, they gave me new Captain Club #'s. I gave those to the phone rep when we booked our cruise and we are showing as Elite on the reservation page online:)

Easy to check to see if everything went OK. Go to Celebrity website and login to My Celebrity. If you have Elite status it will show on the web page about a week after calling them. If not give them another call.