Does anyone know where i can buy Carnival Apparel?

rseikaly22

I'm going to a carnival event next Saturday. i'm trying to dress the occasion. does anyone know where i can buy Carnival apparel. i cant buy anything on the ship because i am not on any ship right now. i went to there website and they don't have anything good. is there any where else i can find good stuff to buy.

Thanks For all your help Everybody.

TONS of stuff on E bay.

You can also order items through the Fun Shops which will be in your room upon arrival.

How will ordering it to have delivered in his stateroom upon his next cruise be beneficial to the purpose of this question? The OP asked how to ensure he would receive the logo apparel before the event in New York on Saturday.

How will ordering it to have delivered in his stateroom upon his next cruise be beneficial to the purpose of this question? The OP asked how to ensure he would receive the logo apparel before the event in New York on Saturday.

Agree, people need to read what is asked before they respond. My first thought was ebay but I doubt they would get their stuff in time.

Agree, people need to read what is asked before they respond. My first thought was ebay but I doubt they would get their stuff in time.

OP can always try to contact the shipper on eBay and find someone who is willing to overnight with buy it now.

I'm going to a carnival event next Saturday. i'm trying to dress the occasion. does anyone know where i can buy Carnival apparel. i cant buy anything on the ship because i am not on any ship right now. i went to there website and they don't have anything good. is there any where else i can find good stuff to buy.

There may not be time to find and buy Carnival apparel. May I make a suggestion? Wear Carnival colors. Red and blue with a little white. That will show your support.:)

Find it on Carnival.com look for Fun Shops