Adventure or Navigator?

Fred C

did AOS last oct...NOS is this OCT. Can you wait til i get back and i'll let you know?

i liked the Aruba itin, we are doing western on NOS.

AOS was our 1st ever cruise so it will always be special. we hated san juan.

crew on AOS was great and we didn't notice much wear & tear...they were always cleaning or sprucing.....

as for NOS.....i'll have to get back to you!

did AOS last oct...NOS is this OCT. Can you wait til i get back and i'll let you know?

i liked the Aruba itin, we are doing western on NOS.

AOS was our 1st ever cruise so it will always be special. we hated san juan.

crew on AOS was great and we didn't notice much wear & tear...they were always cleaning or sprucing.....

as for NOS.....i'll have to get back to you!

Thanks, Megr1125 for your response. Have a great time. I'll wait for your report when you return.

I did AOS last week and NOS last October. Both ships are extremely similiar though I felt that overall the crew on AOS was a little more outgoing. The Adventure Ocean Club space on NOS was nicer because they removed the kiddy pool and gave the kids more space to play in. I do like the itinerary on AOS better.

With kids, Navigator (any Voyager class) hands down. Adults, depends if the ice skating, rock wall, etc are your thing.

I thought that the AOS was also one of the voyager class ships...do I have that wrong?

I thought that the AOS was also one of the voyager class ships...do I have that wrong?

No you are correct. Both AOS and NOS are Voyager class. I think I would choose based on route not on ship.

Our first cruise, a couple of weeks ago, was with Navigator (Western Caribbean) and we absolutely loved it. We have booked Adventurer next August because we want to go to St Lucia and Antigua. We have booked a package from England that enables us to spend a couple of days in New York and a couple in San Juan prior to the cruise and then on to Orlando after the cruise.

Archived