Services of cruise center grand turk

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

Can anybody tell me if there is anybody renting kayaks at the cruise center, or even any type of other water sports?

kayaks i have not seen but other water sports right there on the beach, just walk past marquaritaville and you'll see the vendors offering water sports

I read there are no wave runners is that true?

Yes. The area around the cruise center, and most of the waters around Grand Turk are T-C national marine parks and the disruption of sealife by wave runners, jet skis, skiboats, et. al., is prohibited.

Thank you for that info, trying to find something for my daughter and her boyfriend (adults) to do there...how is the snorkeling if its decent where is the best place to do that? Since canoe's don't cause wakes have you seen any of them there?

I've not seen a canoe in the caribbean at all, unless you are seeing something a local would be tooling around in. Kayaks, yes. Canoes no.

There is the surfrider thing at margaritaville if they want to try that. Otherwise, hanging around the pool bar there is always a good time for young adults. Walk down the beach and snorkel at the pier, that was cool. There are a number of other rentals and companies that are on the beach (cat sailing etc) that you can rent.