UBP, UDP and OBC

scoobie

The PDF confirmation they email you should say CHOODB up in the top right corner. That's the code for all three. As long as it was a suite booked during the current promo, you should be good to go. You can also request an amenity invoice that shows everything clearly.

I see it clearly on my TA's documentation. Just wondered if there is a spot on my NCL Itinerary site to see it. Under Itinerary & Planned Activities I see Amenity Details and it says Dining Package but nothing else. Shouldn't all 3 be listed here?

All I can say is that my NCL page account summary says the same. I questioned my PCC and was sent the amenity page showing all listed cruisers and their UDP, UBP, and OBC. I don't know why it doesn't all show on the account summary. :( I just flagged the docs sent and will print them and bring them with me, just in case.

All I can say is that my NCL page account summary says the same. I questioned my PCC and was sent the amenity page showing all listed cruisers and their UDP, UBP, and OBC. I don't know why it doesn't all show on the account summary. :( I just flagged the docs sent and will print them and bring them with me, just in case.

Same with us. I called back and was assured that we had all 3 because we had booked a suite. The PCC then emailed an amenity confirmation showing all 3.

I see it clearly on my TA's documentation. Just wondered if there is a spot on my NCL Itinerary site to see it. Under Itinerary & Planned Activities I see Amenity Details and it says Dining Package but nothing else. Shouldn't all 3 be listed here?

I thought the same thing...but no! :o The amenities page list them - but you have to ask to have that sent to you.

People have been asking the same question since before Xmas,

About time NCL did something.

MyNCL

UBP is not listed UDP is.

on boarding UDP sticker will be on the card UBP might be if in a suite if not you go to UBP desk to have it added(chances are it is on the account even without the sticker).

(might be they want to do a visual check before adding the sticker)

Edited by insidecabin

Fwiw the confirmation from my TA lists DH and I as having OBC, and all 4 people in the cabin (2 adults, 2 children) as having the UDP and UBP. The NCL confirmation lists the code posted above (CHOODB) and EASYFARE. To be honest, I haven't looked at my NCL account as my confirmation documents are correct.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fwiw the confirmation from my TA lists DH and I as having OBC' date=' and all 4 people in the cabin (2 adults, 2 children) as having the UDP and UBP. The NCL confirmation lists the code posted above (CHOODB) and EASYFARE. To be honest, I haven't looked at my NCL account as my confirmation documents are correct.

Hmm....soda package for the kids - right??

Hmm....soda package for the kids - right??

Yes, soda and child's dining packages for the two kids. Funny thing is they aren't allowed to drink pop and DH doesn't drink alcohol!