Off the CTN on the Breakaway Today - Balcony 14816

Luvmesomeme

I am not new to cruising but I am new to room videos and tours. I did my first and realize that there is definately room for improvement. I struggled with whether I should post it but then decided that people wanted to see the room more than they wanted to critique my inexperience (I hope that is true):o. I don't have time for a re view but will try to answer questions if you have any. So here it is Catagory BA Catagory 14816:

• 1 month later...
I am not new to cruising but I am new to room videos and tours. I did my first and realize that there is definately room for improvement. I struggled with whether I should post it but then decided that people wanted to see the room more than they wanted to critique my inexperience (I hope that is true):o. I don't have time for a re view but will try to answer questions if you have any. So here it is Catagory BA Catagory 14816:

Thanks for your video of this room. My friend and her kids are staying in this exact room and we are right next to her in 14818 so this shows the room perfectly through your video. Im going to show her as her kids never been on a cruise ship before.

We'll be sailing on the Getaway in a BA cabin, so this video was really helpful. Since you've already given you own critique and plan to make changes for your next version, I'll give you some of my thoughts:

0. Great video, thanks.

1. Opening the closet doors and showing the inside was really useful, especially with items in the room.

2. Sliding tabletop off the ottoman and opening it has a similar effect. Now I'll know what we can/can't store there and also know to assign someone to check the cube prior to check out. :rolleyes: gee would that be me?

3. I could really see how small the single beds would be if we went with that layout and how the floor space is chopped up.

4. You didn't point it out, but your shot from the door to balcony door also shows the ceiling and the drop down bed, nice to see.

5. Shots into the mirror gave an appreciation of how a person fits and moves in the space.

6. I couldn't quite tell your reaction, did you like the cabin? Your experience is like ours, first time in a balcony prior cruises were all inside cabins.

Hope seeing what others appreciate in your work. Don't be so hard on yourself, it is a helpful video.

Edited by Nola26

• 2 months later...

Sorry I didn't respond to your post earlier. If I had subscribed I would have been notified of your posts :o. I am very happy that it helped give you a preview and perspective about the cabin. I really loved it.