Pesky Super Bowl! Dinner questions

Maybe I will see you in the dining room all alone!!!! :( I was considering going, but the group I am with will have no part of missing the game. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but our Patriots are in it, so it is a big deal.

Thanks for all the input. Guess we will just get there early, get seats and run for food when we can.

As long as we are on vacation and sailing away it won't matter. Probably save me a few calories anyway!

It IS a big deal!! Hope to see you wherever the game is playing onboard!! We will be cheering loudly for the PATS!!!

It IS a big deal!! Hope to see you wherever the game is playing onboard!! We will be cheering loudly for the PATS!!!

Sounds good! I am guessing you will be the one with the big glass of wine!!!!

Our group will be cheering loudly too!

Thanks, that is pretty much in line with my expectation. We will be too busy breakfasting, and heading out to Singapore for the day. What really frustrates is when superbowl affects the evenings on board....that said, we have dipped into the theatre on occasion when superbowl is showing and the atmosphere generated by both sets of fans is generally electric. I recall a couple of years ago, where one team was ahead and in the last seconds of the (protracted) game the other team won and half the theatre erupted! Apologies if that particular memory is painful for anyone reading.

That's exactly what happened this past Sunday when my Seahawks won in the last few minutes!

So does absolutely everybody think the Patriots are a shoe-in to win the Superbowl?

Sounds good! I am guessing you will be the one with the big glass of wine!!!!

Our group will be cheering loudly too!

Whatever gave you that idea?!?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's exactly what happened this past Sunday when my Seahawks won in the last few minutes!

So does absolutely everybody think the Patriots are a shoe-in to win the Superbowl?

NO! I was cheering beyond loud for GB just because we don't want to play you guys!! However, the 2 best teams are where they should be and I think it will be a nailbiter!!!

Whatever gave you that idea?!?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

NO! I was cheering beyond loud for GB just because we don't want to play you guys!! However, the 2 best teams are where they should be and I think it will be a nailbiter!!!

hope to meet you onboard! I was also hoping for Green Bay! Seattle scares me a little, but i agree the 2 best teams are in the Super Bowl. Should be interesting!!!

They did the same thing on Explorer for the CFB playoff games a few weeks ago (snacks in Studio B).

This is what they did on Adventure in Studio B last year. That was before Adventure had the pool big screen, so it will be interesting to see what changes this year.