Wanna know if there is a photo package on the Breeze ??

DKNE

There's not:mad: Just off the Breeze this past Saturday.

Someone posted that you could get 10 pics for $159 or 20 pics for whatever price like $250 or something, it is clearly not for the Breeze.

The only package the Breeze has that includes pictures is over $285 that includes a canvas, as well as something like 8 pictures and some other things. Their packages were really pushing the 'canvas'.

They mostly only did individual pricing and their prices were $21.99 for the 'pro' pics. $14.99 for port shots/dining room shots etc and $11.99 for 'fun' shots for those that booked carnival tours and had a photographer tag along.

They do have a frequent buyer card. You get 10 stamps, when purchasing a picture per card per cabin. Stamps 3,6,10 give you a free item. So they are a free usb stick, luggage tag and carnival reusable cup. That's the only deal they have.

It is also extremely hard to get to each 'station' to get your photos done, as they have backgrounds set up on decks 3,4,5 and in the lounge area (can't remember the name of it lol).

So if you don't go to every deck, every night, you may miss out on some pretty cool backgrounds, which we did miss out on a few.

this is why we bring our own camera! we can get all the photos we want...for free:D

I actually brought 2 cameras of my own, and took over 1,000 pictures but I also like the ships photography ones, esp dress up night and the port ones. Just thought there would be more options.

This is a new feature that is in trail phase right now and being tested only on the Carnival Pride, kinda like the new app is being tested on the Breeze.

I am up in the air on this one because it would be a nice to have if the kids were going but since you can only get pictures with only the people in your stateroom that makes it hard since my family is going to travel across 3 cabins when we go on the Breeze next Feb. So I am going to do what I always do and just takes lots of pictures with my own camera that I will never print or use :)

There's not:mad: Just off the Breeze this past Saturday.

Someone posted that you could get 10 pics for $159 or 20 pics for whatever price like $250 or something, it is clearly not for the Breeze.

The only package the Breeze has that includes pictures is over $285 that includes a canvas, as well as something like 8 pictures and some other things. Their packages were really pushing the 'canvas'.

They mostly only did individual pricing and their prices were $21.99 for the 'pro' pics. $14.99 for port shots/dining room shots etc and $11.99 for 'fun' shots for those that booked carnival tours and had a photographer tag along.

They do have a frequent buyer card. You get 10 stamps, when purchasing a picture per card per cabin. Stamps 3,6,10 give you a free item. So they are a free usb stick, luggage tag and carnival reusable cup. That's the only deal they have.

It is also extremely hard to get to each 'station' to get your photos done, as they have backgrounds set up on decks 3,4,5 and in the lounge area (can't remember the name of it lol).

So if you don't go to every deck, every night, you may miss out on some pretty cool backgrounds, which we did miss out on a few.

it is supposed to be implemented soon . I think starting on the Breeze . You can check Johns Blog