Pre cruise hotel and parking at Southampton.

shot2bits

You might like to get a comparison quote for the Holiday Inn, Herbet Walker Avenue, Southampton. Of course, I don't know which cruise you are on, but this hotel is literally a couple of minutes walk from check in for City Terminal which is where Eclipse berths. Good reviews as well, particularly about the breakfast.

We always stay at The Grande Harbour. Their breakfast puts the HI to shame! It's also just across the street from the port.

It is a wonderful hotel, just across the car park from M&S if you want to take flowers on board. If you book a deluxe room you get a harbour view. If you book the cruise package, you get a private car to the terminal.

Stayed at the Grand Harbour many years ago with DH and remember the amazing views of cruise ships sailing out. I have recently booked the one night cruise package at for MIL and my niece pre-cruise for our July 2015 sailing.

A quick tip. The rear of Celebrity UK brochure lists the code "RCVIP" against this hotel. Don't know what the code does as only noticed after I had booked the hotel.