COMPLAINT to CEO CARNIVAL or CUNARD

intel

Would appreciate advice and email address to lodge a complaint due to utter frustration and annoyance with the Australian office. Who would be best to resolve.

We have 3 bookings (2 world sectors thru TA & 1 Europe direct Cunard) wc sectors fully paid the later final 2/2/15. We applied for Military benefits on the 17/12/14 after checking with “Ask” if still applicable to Aust.. Prompt response with details & applied on 17/12/14 to Aust addressed to Carnival, Response received it would be actioned within 48 business hours. Emailed again 13/1/15 as yet no reply. Telephoned yesterday on receipt of reminder of final payment. No MB and one of the OBC confirmed in the booking reduced. After being in discussion with them for over an hour and being advised that the OBC we received when booking the first segment was a mistake and my wife had been given a MB OBC that would be taken away and overall the OBC would be reduced. It was left in the end they would undertake to resolve it and and advise me that day 20 January. It is the end of day 22/1 and still no response.

We traveled Cunard last year Brisbane/Southampton (we have traveled a number of times with Cunard) and I received Military benefit OBC(as I also have had from Princess). This whole process has been fraught with disaster since we made our original booking in June that we canceled in the end. We had a Future Cruise Credit that they would only give us an OBC instead of a discount that was greater, that went on for months.

Could some one advise me the best course of action to resolve as the Cunard office here lack ability to resolve issues. It is because I believe Customer Service is outsourced to Stellar Asia Pacific, no wonder there is a difference between ship and shore.

Brian

Officially, Carnival UK manages Cunard. Last year, I had a cruise with P+O and with Cunard. As I was in the UK, I sent a Shareholder Benefit request for each to Carnival UK. They accepted my P+O which had been booked through the UK office, but I had to deal with Princess in California for my Cunard trip- they wouldn't even forward it- because it was a North American booking.

So I suspect the answer to "who's in charge" is "nobody" and you're stuck dealing with the Aust office.