Dining Package options on Oasis???

adam61

We are going on the Oasis in 4 weeks and I remember when we originally booked (going on 2 years ago) people had mentioned you could book multiple specialty restaurants pre-cruise for a discount. I don't see any mention of this in the cruise planner, is this something that is still offered?

I did see a 30% onboard credit listed if you booked any 3 specialty restaurants, but how would this work if we planned to go somewhere such as Izumi where the cost is $0 up front, but much more expensive once you actually eat there? Also is there a place to book the package of 3 or do you just book the 3 restaurants and the system is smart enough to recognize it and credit the 30% back?

Thanks for your help!!

Thanks for your help. How does is handle a la carte restaurants like Izumi for the discount? We were definitely wanting to try chops and Izumi but wouldn't mind trying a third for the discount? Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help. How does is handle a la carte restaurants like Izumi for the discount? We were definitely wanting to try chops and Izumi but wouldn't mind trying a third for the discount? Any suggestions?

For OBC where you book ahead of time I believe that they wait until you have dined at all of your specialty restaurants until posting the credit. This would allow them to adjust the amount based on what you actually spent.

When you book on board then they just take the appropriate % off of each nights bill.

We have never had a problem booking our reservations for the week on the day that we board.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

• 3 weeks later...
I have booked CHOPS and paid already. I plan on reserving more when we board. Will I get the % off of the one I have already paid for too?

When you book on board let thm know about your existing reservation. You will still get the discount and yes you will get a discount or the one that you already have booked.