hotel in miami after 8 pm

redford huskie

Wife and I are flying in April 17th to Miami after 8pm looking for safe place to lay our head need advice on where to stay but want to stay under $120.00 hopefully with store close by in the morning to get wine and soda

You will not find a safe hotel in Miami for $120 during peak season.

You need to up your budget to $150.

Arriving that late I would look at hotels in the Blue Lagoon area near the MIA airport - Sofitel, Hampton Inn, etc. All offer free airport shuttles and there is a strip mall nearby (across the street from the Hampton Inn) with grocery, drug and liquor :D stores for your cruise supplies. Most of the hotels can arrange for a shuttle to POM for about $10 per person.

Another budget option you might check out is the Springhill Suites Medical center which offers a cruise package including both airport and port shuttles.

$120 in Miami is a very low budget on the tail end of tourist season -- it might be enough in the dog days of July and August. I would check tripadvisor reviews of anything cheap you find -- there are some scary parts of Miami. :(

Wife and I are flying in April 17th to Miami after 8pm looking for safe place to lay our head need advice on where to stay but want to stay under $120.00 hopefully with store close by in the morning to get wine and soda

Clean hotel with shuttle to port next day