epic cabins

rob&tam

We are looking at Family Balcony cabins on the Epic and deck 14 seems to be right below the pool and buffet. I wonder if noise is a problem ?

Also, We are limited to quad cabins

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can't speak to buffet noise, but we were in 14119 which is under the pool deck and never noticed any noise--and I tried to hear it! I realize that some of the family cabins are more aft (nearer the buffet area), but I think sound insulation is pretty good.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Rhea98

My parents were in 14034 last year. One night my Mom heard noise from the buffet above (I think things rolling on the floor), but that was it. They do, however, go to bed late.

When I was in the room during all times of the day I never noticed any noise from above. They also never heard anything from the elevators or the kids area check-in, even though they were only a few cabins down from the stairs/elevators.

This cabin is a B4, but it has a large balcony (enough room for loungers).

We were just in 14117. did hear some noise in the Am when they moved the pool chairs around up on deck 15. It did wake us up a few mornings but other than that very quite. Having free access to the spa is the best part of deck 14 .

We were just in 14117. did hear some noise in the Am when they moved the pool chairs around up on deck 15. It did wake us up a few mornings but other than that very quite. Having free access to the spa is the best part of deck 14 .

Not all cabins on 14 are spa cabins. Only the spa cabins receive free access to the spa as part of the cabin rate.