veranda cabin on Disney Magic

ellian1

Can anyone give me the numbers of a veranda cabin on the Disney Magic that definitely DOES have the pull down bed as well as the sofa bed and the queen? We are only three, but would like to have 3 beds. Many cabin descriptions say some or most have pull down beds. I need one for sure. Thanks,

Go to the top of this boards page and select cabin reviews. Under the Reviews tab, select Disney Magic. Then look at each deck you wish to consider. If the cabin has a small dark triangle in it, then it has the bed configuration that you are looking for. Also, simply ask the travel agent or Disney Rep that you are working with. They can confirm your choice is the configuration that you want.

Thanks for the triangle info. I have asked two ta's so far and neither knows about which cabins have that pull down bed. And I can't make the reservation yet because it is not yet posted for 2016. Thanks again.

Just call DCL and ask them?

Call (800) 951-3532

Or email them

dcl.guest.communications@disneycruise.com

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie

We are in 6066 and 6062 in May. I'm told there are pull down beds, which I hope is true because there will be 4 of us in each room. :)

If you are booking 4 in a room, the computer will only assign you to a cabin with 4 or more beds (even if one of the 4 is a baby in a crib...still 4 adult sized berths). The trick comes in if you are booking a party of 2 or 3 in a cabin, but still want the 4 bed configuration. And before someone asks...because you don't want to place 2 people in the big bed. Sharing a bed may be fine if that's your relationship, but it not, you might want separate beds. And since only the Wonder has dividing beds now (and those are on the way out), some of us need to know how many beds are in the room.