Does RCCL still do THEME nights?

I've read that there have been 70's nights, white nights etc. I have always traveled with family and never really inquired or got into it. lol

Now I am traveling with girlfriends - entirely different vibe of traveling - wondering if these theme nights are still active? Run by RCCL or Cruise Critic maybe?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!! TIA

There will be a 70's theme party one evening in the centrum or promenade. Royal Caribbean singers, dancers, activity crew, CD staff and CD will entertain and will be dressed in themed clothing. I've never noticed any passengers in any theme clothing and the theme seemed to be just for the party. If there is a white party - I do not recall seeing it on recent RCCL cruises. Maybe others have different experiences or have a better memory.

enjoy

M

ps edit - I see you are sailing the Quantum - and not sure if that ship follows the formula for all other ships regarding a 70's party. You should have a 70's party on most all other RCCL ships.

m

Edited by cruisegirl1