bringing wine?

cebee123

2 750mL bottles per cabin. There is no rule as to how you pack it but carry on is easier. Bottles placed in checked luggage may result in being called to the naughty room so that staff can verify it is wine and not some other liquor - a bit of a hassle on the first day of your cruise!

If I bring in my 2 allowed bottles of wine... do they go in carry-on or checked baggage? ANd is that 2 per person, or per stateroom? Thanks!

2 per CABIN. they prefer Carry on, but it is not required that you do it that way. however if you do check it, you may be called down to the naughty room to prove it is only wine and then have to haul you luggage to your room yourself.

What if I have two cabins, one for the kids (age 20 & 18) and the other for the parents? Can I carry on 4 bottles of wine? 😊

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have never had a problem. Sometimes there will be 1 adult and 1 child listed as being in a room other times we have had both children listed in the room.

What if I have two cabins, one for the kids (age 20 & 18) and the other for the parents? Can I carry on 4 bottles of wine? 😊

Sent from my iPad using Forums

in this scenario no, as the second cabin does not have someone 21 or older booked in it. now if you had them booked as one parent one kid in each cabin( and then just switched keys on board to sleep the way you want to) it would be permitted.

I'd like to bring wine onboard with me, but it looks like I'm stuck... I'm flying into MCO, and I bought the transfer package to Port Canaveral. I'm only taking one carryon bag (it's a short cruise). Is there any way I can find a bottle to bring on with me that I'm missing? It looks like there's no place to buy it at MCO, and nothing at the port.