Hump E2 versus Oceanview I

wmjivey

We are looking at Navigator of the Seas for September 13, 2015. Which would RCCL lovers choose? The Hump E2 is $1731 and the Oceanview is $1385. Is it worth the $346 to have a hump balcony cabin. Have cruised in Oceanviews and in balconies before on Carnival, Celebrity and DCL.

We are looking at Navigator of the Seas for September 13, 2015. Which would RCCL lovers choose? The Hump E2 is $1731 and the Oceanview is $1385. Is it worth the $346 to have a hump balcony cabin. Have cruised in Oceanviews and in balconies before on Carnival, Celebrity and DCL.

It probably would be worth it to me, especially if there were ports I have never been to. i love the balcony sailing into a new port. I did have a center hump on Navigator going to Belieze and Cozumel. It was also fun watching the late arrivers returning to the ship from our balcony.

Our last cruise I booked 3 E2 hump cabins on independence of the seas. I had read several comments where hump cabins are the best. So, when we opened our room and went out to the balcony, I could see why everyone loves these cabins. You have a view left and right vs just one way. Three of the adult kids with us said they could have saved the money and were originally wanting oceanview cabins. I told them they would regret it...and they were laughing when we all were on our balconies as I was sooo right! At the end of the cruise, they wanted to book another cruise and a balcony only! They saw a couple inside and oceanview rooms and they were so glad they had the balcony!

Sent from my iPad using Forums