Epic - Ship Coffee...is it good?

ilovetotravel1977

Since we have now upgraded from an inside to balcony cabin (yay!), I see we have a coffeemaker in our cabin. Honest truth...how bad is the ship coffee? Are we better off buying a small bag in Miami of our fav brand and bringing it on with us?

Also, are we able to request milk, cream, etc for our fridge? Or is that only provided to suites, haven, etc? Or do we just grab some milk and creamers from the buffet and keep in our fridge?

Coffee may not be that important to some, but we gotta have our fix every morning :)

Since we have now upgraded from an inside to balcony cabin (yay!), I see we have a coffeemaker in our cabin. Honest truth...how bad is the ship coffee? Are we better off buying a small bag in Miami of our fav brand and bringing it on with us?

Also, are we able to request milk, cream, etc for our fridge? Or is that only provided to suites, haven, etc? Or do we just grab some milk and creamers from the buffet and keep in our fridge?

Coffee may not be that important to some, but we gotta have our fix every morning :)

We had a coffee pot in room but didn't use it. Just ordered room service for coffee , creamers , and packets of sugar/sweetener .

I did put a carton of milk and yogurt in mini fridge.

Not a coffee perfectionist so what NCL serves was ok to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have sailed the Epic twice and we love our coffee. I thought it was fine. We used less water in the coffee pot because we like it a little stronger. We always got as many packets as we needed from our steward. If I remember, the coffee pots used the type of coffee that is encased in its own filter, so if you do bring your own coffee, you will need filters that fit the pot.