Live from the Royal Princess, January 28- February 7: The Move-Over Boomerang Cruise

TracieABD

[*]I did have one brownie sundae in Gelato's. That is more ice cream than I eat in a calendar year.

Hi Tracie.

I'm having an "old-timers" moment. Did I miss where you've booked the second cruise of your 'Move Over' offer?

Speaking of ice cream at Gelato....Yum.....

11377259165_01d6679abd_c.jpg

Wouldn't that be so much fun? Continuous "live froms" from the Royal!

Let's see if someone bites for this round- RNGALNG- You are on deck!

I have never done one. . . thought about it. . . Maybe??? I will try. . . After all, Tracie, I've had a couple of great teachers!!!

However, for those of you who are interested, the Amazing "Ds" were on-board. I heard they were cleaning it up! For those of you who don't know, the D's are one of Princess's Most Traveled Passengers EVER (they are up to 8 million days or something like that-- Really, it is 2600+). They are trivia masters and pretty competitive. They are also really nice people who are living many of our dreams.

Tracie you must be talking about Sue, Joyce and Ju...I spent a lot of time with those three ladies...what a HOOT they are!!!!

Thanks again for everything! Loved living vicariously through you!

Regards,

Natalie

Hi Tracie.

I'm having an "old-timers" moment. Did I miss where you've booked the second cruise of your 'Move Over' offer?

Speaking of ice cream at Gelato....Yum.....

11377259165_01d6679abd_c.jpg

Hi Dave-

That right there is my lifetime quota of ice cream! I am that crazy fool in the MDR, who moves the ice cream aside to get to the rest of the dessert. :o

Lovely picture though!

Tracie you must be talking about Sue, Joyce and Ju...I spent a lot of time with those three ladies...what a HOOT they are!!!!

Thanks again for everything! Loved living vicariously through you!

Regards,

Natalie

I don't think so. This is a husband wife team from (I think) Great Britian. They have been on many many cruises. I last sailed with them on the Star around the Horn. Lovely couple, but wickedly competative at trivia!

• 5 months later...