Tervis Tumblers-Breeze

moran4carnival

Yes, we purchased two of them on the Breeze in July. We purchased one at the Blue Iguana Bar on the Lido, and the other at the Red Frog.

They were great for coffee in the morning, and then bring them back to enjoy coffee on our balcony.

Not 100% sure about refills, but I DO know that if you purchase a drink, they will put it in there for you.

I want to say they were around $15 each, with the covers.

Hope this helps.:D:D

YES!!! WOOHOO I am so getting a couple more!!! We received 4 as platinum gifts on our b2b and received 2 more when we had a problem with the coffee mugs we recieved the next cruise coming apart.(sent an email inquiring about returning them on my next cruise and they replaced them with the vifp tumblers.)

Love them in the summer around the pool!!

Edited by hockeyluver

Anyone have a photo? I'd like to see how big they are. Thanks

Here is one of the platinum tervis tumbler's next to my Kobo ereader (7 inch screen) so you can get an idea. Also has my favourite carnival drink in it, a blue margarita :D

20130819_171114_zps64187385.jpg

Last Cruise I knew we were going to get one for the gift and I bought one too. Knowing that in advance I went to bed bath and beyond and bought handles.

Once you get on ship will come with the lid having the handle does make it handy. Just a thought. Lydia in Ohio

I got mine from the Blue Iguana with a double mimosa in it. The sunblock that I was using ruined the finish on it though :(

Not sure if they will refill it though.

I started to exchange my VIFP platinum Tervis at the Tervis store since they are guaranteed. I had ruined one with Pernod and the other with sunblock. The clerk told me that I could have the tumblers redone at no charge but it would take 9 to 10 weeks. They called me when they were ready.

Edited by Fighterone